Family-Friendly Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine
Parents in search of kid-friendly hotels in Kennebunkport, Maine, will be thrilled with the family-friendly activities offered at The Lodge on the Cove, an original motor lodge completely refurbished with a playful “retro chic” vibe. The gated outdoor pool area offers a safe place for children to play while adults soak up the sun. Getting hungry? The family-friendly restaurant, The Dory, serves light bites and beverages poolside, allowing families to spend a fun-filled day together without ever leaving the resort. Cap off the day with s’mores at the nightly bonfire before tucking the little ones into bed.
Kid-Friendly Amenities and Activities
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers & kids’ bikes (BYOH – Bring Your Own Helmet)
- Family-friendly DVD library available for in-room entertainment
- Saturday night movies at the Clubhouse
- Kids’ board games at the Clubhouse (vintage record player too)
- Glow Swim parties – Thursdays (after dark)
- The fun doesn’t end when the sun goes down. Each week we turn our outdoor pool into a glow party with beach balls that light up and pool noodles that glow in the dark.
- Saturday morning yoga for the whole family
- Saturday morning kids crafts
- Wednesday and Saturday night movies & popcorn at the Clubhouse
- Outdoor ping-pong table and lawn games (giant Jenga, bean bag toss)
- Indoor shuffle board table
- Nightly bonfires with s’mores (weather dependent)
- Kids’ crafts with Brooke – fairy houses, face painting
- Tie-Dye Tuesdays (with purchase of t-shirt)
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, and parking permits for Kennebunk Beach
- Wooden Nickels
- Given to kids at check in. Redeemable in The Dory for a Hoodsie or ice cream sandwich.
Plan your family vacation at our kid-friendly resort in Kennebunkport today!