Family-Friendly Hotel in Kennebunkport, Maine
Parents in search of kid-friendly hotels in Kennebunkport, Maine, will be thrilled with the family-friendly activities offered at The Lodge on the Cove, an original motor lodge completely refurbished with a playful “retro chic” vibe. The gated outdoor pool area offers a safe place for children to play while adults soak up the sun. Getting hungry? Our onsite restaurant, The Dory, serves meals and beverages poolside, allowing families to spend a fun-filled day together without ever leaving the hotel. Kennebunkport vacation days don’t come to an end when the sun sets, though. Bundle the little ones into their pajamas and head down to the nightly bonfire to toast marshmallows and s’mores. After a day filled with sun, fun and adventure, kids will tumble into bed, while parents enjoy the soothing sounds of summer nights settling over the cove from their porch chairs.
Kid-Friendly Amenities and Activities
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers & kids’ bikes (BYOH – Bring Your Own Helmet)
- Family-friendly DVD library available for in-room entertainment
- Saturday night movies at the Clubhouse
- Kids’ board games at the Clubhouse (vintage record player too)
- Saturday morning yoga for the whole family
- Saturday morning kids crafts
- Wednesday and Saturday night movies & popcorn at the Clubhouse
- Lawn games (giant Jenga and bean bag toss)
- Indoor shuffle board and ping pong tables
- Nightly bonfires with s’mores (weather dependent)
- Kids’ crafts with Brooke – fairy houses, face painting
- Tie-Dye Tuesdays (with purchase of t-shirt)
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, and parking permits for Kennebunk Beach
- Wooden Nickels
- Given to kids at check in. Redeemable in The Dory for a Hoodsie or ice cream sandwich.
Plan your next family vacation at our kid-friendly hotel in Kennebunkport today!