HOTEL POLICIES AT THE LODGE ON THE COVE — FAMILY-FRIENDLY HOTEL IN KENNEBUNKPORT, MAINE
THE LODGE ON THE COVE’S RESERVATIONS POLICIES
Reservations: Reservations for The Lodge on the Cove can be made by telephone or online. A room is not reserved until a credit card has been obtained for deposit. Please note: upon confirmation of your reservation, you are obligated for the deposit, as outlined below. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Should you not receive a confirmation email it is your responsibility to contact us to ensure we have the correct information on file.
Deposit and Payment: All deposits will be charged at the time of booking and applies to any and all date(s) of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Cash, check and gift certificates issued by The Lodge on the Cove and the Kennebunkport Resort Collection are also accepted. If you plan on using a gift certificate, please let us know at the time of booking. The following structure applies to calculate a deposit:
- 1 night: Full amount (including taxes and fees)
- 2+ nights: 50% of the total amount (including taxes and fees)
- Advance Purchase requires payment in full at time of reservation, including taxes & fees
- Summer Season: We are a small Kennebunkport hotel; therefore, cancellations affect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 14 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee. Should you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, your reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Shoulder Season: If your arrival date is between September 10-October 30, or, May 4–Jun 18, we require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
Please note, guests are always welcome to send a friend or family member to take their place as a guest of The Lodge on the Cove.
Minimum Stays: 2, sometimes 3 night minimum stays are required during peak season and for all major holiday weekends. If our availability allows for a one night stay we may make an exception to the minimum stay policy.
Additional Persons: All King rooms are quoted for double occupancy, while all Queen-Queen rooms are quoted for up to four (4) guests. Roll-away cots & portable cribs are available for an additional charge of $10 per night.
Check in/out: Check-in is guaranteed by 3:00 PM. Our team is available 24-hours a day and can assist with overnight arrivals. Check-out time is prior to 11:00 AM.
Front Desk Hours: Please call 1.800.549.1248 with any questions.
Pet Policy: The Lodge on the Cove is a dog-friendly hotel in Kennebunkport! Our four Cove King Bunk rooms are ready to welcome your furry family member to Kennebunkport.
Smoking: The Lodge on the Cove is 100% non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. There is a $250 cleaning fee if we find guests have smoked in or outside of the rooms.
Alcohol: Due to Maine State Law, only “Hotel Served” alcoholic beverages can be consumed in public areas. If you wish to bring alcohol it can only be consumed in the privacy of your room.
Taxes & Fees: A resort fee of $25 per night, 9% Maine State Sales Tax, 2% Destination Fee, and a 1% Community Impact Fee are applied to all room reservations.
- Our Destination Fee is collected to fund the promotion of Kennebunkport as a destination, support the growth of attractions and events in the area, and to sustain other tourism development initiatives.
- The Kennebunkport Resort Collection is committed to keeping the Kennebunks a welcoming locale and building up our community through charitable and service initiatives. Our focuses are affordable housing, protecting wildlife habitats, and creating spaces for the youth of our community.
Gift Cards: Purchase a Kennebunkport Resort Collection Gift Card!