Family Friendly Amenities in Kennebunkport, ME
The Lodge team wants to be sure your stay far exceeds your expectations. Be sure to ask for assistance with dinner and spa reservations, or suggestions on things to do during your stay. Enjoy the following as part of your stay and if there’s something we’ve missed or can help with, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Open seasonally – May through early December
- Located just over half a mile to shopping and dining – a leisurely 15 min walk
- Fresh baked goods, fruit, and coffee each morning and afternoon refreshments at The Lodge
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, and parking permits for Kennebunk Beach
- Complimentary daily newspapers, magazines, books, and family board games
- Seasonal KRC Dinner Trolley to town and sister restaurants
- Complimentary seasonal beach shuttle to Colony Beach
- Kayaks & rowboats rentals from Kennebunkport Marina
- The Dory for light bites and cocktails
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers
- DVDs for in-room entertainment
- Ping pong table & lawn games
- Family Yoga & Water Aerobics during our summer season
- Summer Cocktail & “Mocktail” parties
- Bonfires with s’mores
- Family movie nights
Guests can enjoy light fare, cocktails and a casual vibe at The Dory, our poolside restaurant and bar (open seasonally Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day weekend).
Be sure to check out our weekly LIVE MUSIC:
- Thursday nights from 5-8pm, featuring a classic rock duo
- Friday nights acoustic reggae from 5-7pm
Our outdoor pool area offers a calm and tranquil oasis for relaxing in the sun. With a serene setting overlooking the tidal cove, the poolside bar and restaurant, The Dory, are perfect spots for whiling away a beautiful Kennebunkport afternoon. If you’re up for something a little more active, try your luck at corn hole or ping pong on the patio. Beverages and a light lunch & dinner menu are served pool side.