The Lodge team wants to be sure your stay far exceeds your expectations. Be sure to ask for assistance with dinner and spa reservations, or suggestions on things to do during your stay. Enjoy the following as part of your stay and if there’s something we’ve missed or can help with, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Open seasonally – May through December
- Located just over half a mile to shopping and dining – a leisurely 15 min walk.
- Complimentary Deluxe continental breakfast and afternoon refreshments
- Heated outdoor pool with water views
- Spacious guest rooms with mini refrigerators
- Onsite gift shop
- The Club Room offers complimentary newspapers, magazines, books and family board games
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Spacious sun deck, overlooking our tidal cove, complete with comfy lounge chairs
- Complimentary daily resort activities from biking to kayaking (we provide the bikes and kayaks!)
- Cozy porches with most rooms
- Complimentary DVDs for in-room entertainment
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach passes and towels
- Plentiful, complimentary parking
Sundae Sundays ~ Every Sunday, we’ll host an Ice Cream Social for the kids and Social Hour for the parents. Everyone wins!
Bonfires ~ Relish a little nostalgia at our Wednesday and Saturday evenings for s’mores by our bonfire…perfect for making new memories.
Acoustic Reggae by the Pool ~ Friday afternoons are the perfect time for mellow tunes and Happy Hour. Revel in both each week with our Acoustic Reggae music. Jah man!
Our outdoor pool area offers a calm and tranquil oasis for relaxing in the sun. With a serene setting overlooking the tidal cove, the pool and tiki bar are perfect spots for whiling away a beautiful Kennebunkport afternoon. If you’re up for something a little more active, paddle canoes and kayaks straight from our dock, to explore the Kennebunk River, or try your luck at stand up paddleboarding. Beverages and a light lunch menu are served pool side. Croquet and bocce games are all available for some friendly competition!