Thoughtful, Fun Amenities in Kennebunkport, ME
The Lodge team wants to be sure your stay far exceeds your expectations. Be sure to ask for assistance with dinner and spa reservations, or suggestions on things to do during your stay. Enjoy the following as part of your stay and if there’s something we’ve missed or can help with, don’t hesitate to ask. The Lodge on the Cove is open seasonally – May through early December.
- Located just over half a mile to shopping and dining – A leisurely 15 min walk along beautiful Ocean Avenue to the center of Dock Square
- Fresh baked goods and coffee each morning at the Lodge
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, and parking permits for Kennebunk Beach
- Complimentary magazines, books, and fun board games
- Seasonal KRC Dinner Trolley to town and sister restaurants
- Kayaks & rowboats rentals available from Kennebunkport Marina
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers
- DVDs for in-room entertainment
- Outdoor ping pong table & lawn games
- Evening bonfires
- Movies and popcorn nights at the Clubhouse
Guests can enjoy light fare, cocktails and a casual vibe at The Dory, our poolside restaurant and bar (open seasonally Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day weekend).
Our outdoor pool area offers a calm and tranquil oasis for relaxing in the sun. With a serene setting overlooking the tidal cove, the poolside bar and restaurant, The Dory, are perfect spots for whiling away a beautiful Kennebunkport afternoon. If you’re up for something a little more active, try your luck at corn hole or ping pong on the patio. Beverages and a light lunch & dinner menu are served pool side.