Around the Kennebunks – Family Friendly Activities in Kennebunkport, ME
Kennebunkport is quickly becoming a destination for travelers seeking a multi-faceted locale that offers exceptional dining, world-class shopping, and limitless activities. Our seaside town embodies the best of traditional coastal Maine—fresh seafood, friendly faces, and a quaint yet sophisticated culture. A wide variety of accommodations ensure there are lodging options perfectly suited for everyone—be it a romantic couple’s getaway or an extended family vacation. Perched on the Atlantic Ocean, our view is incredible, stretching as far as the eye can see.
Table: Taste. Learn. Celebrate.
Located in southern Maine, Table culinary programs highlight New England’s dynamic food and beverage industry. Table’s cooking classes, events and dinners showcase local agriculture, wine and craft brewing traditions. Offerings at Table include hands-on classes, cooking demonstrations, wine, spirit and beer tastings, pop-up dinners, book signings, and culinary cook-offs. A few upcoming events:
- October 17th – Gin Tasting with Andrew Volk
- October 18th – The Tides Beach Club Classics with Chef John Shaw
- October 24th – “Distilled in Maine” Cocktails with Kate McCarty
- October 31st – “Bubbles, Bubbles, Toil, and Truffles” with Maggie Battista
- November 7th – Beaujolais Days with Chef Pierre Gignac
- November 13th – The Art of Entertaining with Erica Archer of Wine Wise
- November 14th – Boozy Desserts
- November 21st – Holiday Punches
- December 4th & 5th – Earth Prelude Pop-Up Dinner with Chef Justin Walker
For a full calendar of events, please visit http://www.tablemaine.com/calendar-events/ or call Kristin at (207) 967-1510.
Click the link below to explore the Kennebunks in further detail and plan your visit. We look forward to seeing you!