We want everyone who visits this website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and we have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
We have provided consistent navigation across the website. We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at 800-573-7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
The ADA requires that a hotel provide information on its website that identifies and describes accessible features of its property in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether the hotel meets their accessibility needs. Pursuant to this requirement, based on the information provided in response to the ADA survey, the following information should be listed on your Hotel’s website under a tab labeled “Accessibility:”
Accessibility Compliance Overview
The Lodge on the Cove is committed to making its property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have questions about our accessible facilities and services, please call us at (207) 967-3993.
Accessible Public Spaces:
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from public entrance to front desk
- Accessible restroom in main lobby
- Accessible route from front desk to main lobby restroom
- Accessible route from public entrance to guestrooms
- Restaurant contains accessible seating and pathways to accessible seating
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible swimming pool, including self-operating pool lift
- Accessible route to swimming pool
- Accessible self-parking area for cars and vans with ample access aisles
- We welcome service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities.
- Communications Kit available with TTY, and visual notification for emergency alarm, telephone, door knock, alarm clock, and smoke detector
- Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Lowered door viewer
- Lowered security latch
- Lever handles on all doors
- Transfer benches (available upon request)
- Grab bars in shower area
- Grab bars surrounding toilet
- Accessible height hand-held shower wand
- ADA compliant toilet
- Bathroom vanity at appropriate height
- Roll-under sink
- Televisions with closed captioning for hearing impaired individual