Thoughtful, Fun Hotel Amenities in Kennebunkport, ME
The Lodge team wants to be sure your stay always exceeds your expectations. Be sure to ask for assistance with dinner and spa reservations, or suggestions on things to do in Kennebunkport during your stay. Enjoy the following as part of your stay, and if there’s something we’ve missed or can help with, don’t hesitate to ask. The Lodge on the Cove is open seasonally – May through early December.
- Located just over half a mile to shopping and dining — A leisurely 15 min walk along beautiful Ocean Avenue to the center of Dock Square
- Morning bakery bag with fruit & juice, delivered to your room each morning
- Complimentary beach towels
- Complimentary magazines, books, and fun board games
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers & kids’ bikes
- Kiddie step stools available upon request
- DVDs for in-room entertainment
- Shuffle puck and ping pong tables
- Evening bonfires with s’mores
- Movies at the Clubhouse
- Free Wifi
- We are delighted to offer elevated dining experiences, exclusive to hotel guests at the Kennebunkport Resort Collection. Please contact our team at email@example.com for assistance in securing reservations at all seven of our unique Kennebunkport restaurants.
The Dory Poolside Restaurant
Guests can enjoy light fare & cocktails at The Dory, our poolside restaurant and bar with a casual vibe (open seasonally).
Our outdoor pool area offers a calm and tranquil oasis for relaxing in the sun. With a serene setting overlooking the tidal cove, the poolside bar and restaurant, The Dory, will tempt you into whiling away a beautiful Kennebunkport afternoon. Beverages and a light lunch & dinner menu are served poolside.