Thoughtful, Fun Amenities in Kennebunkport, ME
The Lodge team wants to be sure your stay always exceeds your expectations. Be sure to ask for assistance with dinner and spa reservations, or suggestions on things to do in Kennebunkport during your stay. Enjoy the following as part of your stay, and if there’s something we’ve missed or can help with, don’t hesitate to ask. The Lodge on the Cove is open seasonally – May through early December.
- Located just over half a mile to shopping and dining — A leisurely 15 min walk along beautiful Ocean Avenue to the center of Dock Square
- Fresh baked goods and coffee each morning at the Lodge
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, and parking permits for Kennebunk Beach
- Complimentary magazines, books, and fun board games
- Seasonal KRC Dinner Trolley to town and sister restaurants
- Complimentary kayak, canoe, and SUP rentals from our friends at Kennebunkport Marina
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers & kids’ bikes (BYOH – Bring Your Own Helmet)
- Kiddie step stools (available upon request)
- DVDs for in-room entertainment
- Shuffle puck and ping pong tables
- Lawn games
- Kids’ Craft activities
- Weekly Tie-Dye for Kids (complimentary with the purchase of a Lodge on the Cove t-shirt)
- Evening bonfires with s’mores
- Saturday night movies at the Clubhouse
- Free Wifi
The Dory Poolside Restaurant
Guests can enjoy light fare, cocktails milkshakes at The Dory, our poolside restaurant and bar with a casual vibe (open seasonally Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day weekend).
Our outdoor pool area offers a calm and tranquil oasis for relaxing in the sun. With a serene setting overlooking the tidal cove, the poolside bar and restaurant, The Dory, will tempt you into whiling away a beautiful Kennebunkport afternoon. Steps away from the lounge chairs, corn hole and ping pong on the patio. Beverages and a light lunch & dinner menu are served poolside.